Since 1997, we have been working with local schools in order to:
- favor the integration of foreign minors
- contribute to the spread of intercultural teaching practices
- act as a point of reference for the teachers, providing them with updates and consultations
It results in the constitution of a synergetic triangulation between local schools – often left alone with their needs – and institutions, that are not always able to meet the requirements coming from the schools.
We work in schools cooperating with teachers and offering the following activities:
- Language facilitation – support in learning Italian language and school tutoring
- Linguistic and cultural mediation – mediators of the same language and culture of the foreign users act as bridges in order to facilitate the communication between school and families.
- Adult literacy courses – shaping of Italian language learning programs of all levels for foreign adults, with particular attention for women.
- After-school activities – activities that facilitate the school career and relationships between peers.